1）Rapid quality identification of lipid.
2）Rapid quality identification of fishmeal in six words.
3）The development of puffed pellet feed for large mouth bass (Micropterus
Salmoides) has broken the technical bottleneck during the aquaculture by
use puffed feed instead of icefresh fish.
4）The successful development and promotion of ocean fish concentrates
make the product of Hinter become No.1 in the market.
5）The successful development and promotion of puffed feed for catfish
fish had created a new opportunity for the development of catfish farming.
6）The successful development of catfish feed keeps the natural color of
surface catfish stable.
7）New model development for farming.
Hinter has been committed to the R&D in new techniques all the time.In the last decades we have witnessed that the research center has undertaken lots of R&D work. These are the achivements:
Ⅰ.Nutritional Requirements and Feed Formula
Research on the digestibility of several kinds of freshwater fish to the normal feed raw materials
Research on the demands of fish for various vitamins and minerals as well as the additive process in feed
Research on the optimal proportion between protein and energy in grass carp feed under the condition of same formula cost
Comparison of cultivation effect of Tilapia by use of feed with different protein-energy ratio under different aquaculture modes
Effects of various feed formula on the muscle and blood bio-chemical index of Large Mouth Bass
Demand of pacific white shrimp nutrition and the selection of optimized and practical feed formula
Research on the demand of mainly marine fish for various vitamins and minerals
Optimization and selection of practical feed formula for the primary types of marine fish
Research on nutritional requirement and the practical feed formula technology for the pig different growth stages
Effect of different feed raw materials and feed formula on weaned piglets' palatability
Research on applied technology of different feed materials in the commercial formula for meat ducks and laying ducks
Research on the applied technology of unconventional raw materials in freshwater fish feed
Research on the applied technology of animal protein source in high-class fish feed and prawn feed
Research on the applied technology of fermentation rapeseed meal and soya bean meal in aquafeed
The function mechanism of bioactive peptides on aquatic animals and the application in aquafeed
The application of research on organic chelate minerals in aquafeed
The function of bile acid in the digestion and absorption of fish feeds and its effects on fish body shape
The effects of cholesterol on growth performance of shrimp and the exploration about the additive volume in shrimp feed
The effect of food calling and growth promotion of attractant peptides for shrimps and fish
The function mechanism of natural antibacterial peptide instead of antibiotics and the exploration about the application in aquatic feed
The selection of traditional Chinese medicine and the research on the function of disease resistance and growth promotion in aquafeed
Selection of additives with function of disease resistance and growth promotion applied to pacific white shrimp
Influences of different feed additives on growth performance and meat quality of pig at different growth stages
The application of traditional Chinese medicine microecological in livestock and poultry feed and aquafeed
Research on applied technology of various enzyme in livestock and poultry feed
Research on applied technology of various plant extracts in livestock and poultry feed
Ⅳ.Feed and Healthy Cultivation
The application and demonstration of probiotics in aquaculture
The application and promotion of extruded feed in snakehead fishes
The comparison research on the growth effects of new type marine fish feed and ice freshness
Ⅴ.Feed and Biological Technology
The development and utilization of new type feed protein source
Use biological technology to evaluate the nutrition value of feed materials
Research on the optimized production process of bioactive peptides
Use genetic engineering technology to develop feed additives of a new generation
R&D center will continue to have further studies on the above fields, and concentrate on the development of the following researches
Various nutrition demands of fishes under different cultivation modes and the selection of practical prescriptions
Nutrition requirements of marine fishes and the selection of practical prescriptions
Aquatic animals' demand for vitamins and minerals and the differences in different cultivation mode at different growth stages
Effects of feed prescriptions on fish meat quality
Extract of traditional Chinese medicine's active ingredients and its application in aquaculture feed
Research on functions of bio-active substances in aquatic animals and the additive process in feeds
The application of genetic engineering technology in the development of new types of highly efficient feed additives
Research on the feed processing technology of improving nutritional value in concentrated pig feed
Influences of different feed additives on the growth characteristics and meat quality of yellow chicken in Guangdong
R&D Projects in 2009-2011
Feed Technique Projects
Studies and improvements on the formula modes of carp, Tilapia and prawn
Studies and improvements on the amino acid balance mode of carp, Tilapia and prawn
Studies on the nutrition of carp, Tilapia and prawn under different prescription modes
Research on the major vitamin nutrition (VC, inositol and choline) of carp, Tilapia and prawn in commercial prescriptions
Technology integration of special additives for carp, Tilapia and prawn
Research on the substitution of new type of feed raw materials
Research on feed formula technology of new aquatic species (black bass, snakehead and big yellow croaker)
Optimization and selection tests of duck feed formula
Application research of traditional Chinese medicine additives in meat ducks and meat pigs
Application research of phylase and combizym in feed of meat chicken and meat duck feed
Aquaculture Technique Projects
Studies on automatic production technique and process of photosynthetic bacteria
Research on production process of probiotics with solid-liquid combination and multi-bateria mixed fermentation
Research on traditional Chinese medicine production technology with microbe fermentation
Research on common algae and floating bacteria in pond of prawn cultivation
Research on key technique of "fattening" of pacific white shrimp
Research on controllable micro-ecologic healthy aquaculture mode of pacific white shrimp
Research on disease control system of grass carp cultivation
Research on the streptococcus control system of Tilapia
Research on the optimization of highly productive and efficient aquaculture mode mainly bred grass carp
Development research on trational Chinese medicine immune potentiator
Research on system of vaccine and disease prevention for grass carp
Selection and application technique of single and compound prescriptions of traditional Chinese medicine
Seedling Breeding Project
Research on cultivation techniques of parent pacific white shrimp
Cultivation technology and application demonstration of feeding organism for the seeding of pacific white shrimp
Research and standardization of the comprehensive management technology of water quality for the seeding of pacific white shrimp
R&D on breeding selection and breeding technology of grass carp, bighead carp and crucian carp
R&D on breeding and breeding selection technology of special fishes (big mouth bass, snakehead fish and rice field eel etc)
R&D on the selection and breeding technology of high quality prawn ancestry
- Bai H W, Huang S Y, U Than L, U Tint S, Dong Q F, Zhang S, Yang Y. 2014. The snakehead fish: a success in Myanmar. AQUA Culture Asia Pacific Magazine, May/June: 20-23.
- Zhong Y M, Dong Q F, Zhang S, Yang Y. The state of shrimp production in China in 2013. 2014. AQUA Culture Asia Pacific Magazine, March/April: 20-23.
- Dong Q F, Peng Z D, Mei G S, Zhang S, Yang Y. 2013. Hybrid snakehead fish farming in China. AQUA Culture Asia Pacific Magazine, November/December: 32-36.
- Ju P, Dong Q F, Zhang S, Yang Y. 2014. Shrimp farming in greenhouses: a profitable model to culture Penaeus vannamei in China. International Aquafeed, January-February: 50-53.
- Dong Q F, Peng Z D, Zhang S, Yang Y. 2013. An overview of shrimp feed industry in China. International Aquafeed, January-February: 22-24.
- Tang X M,Zheng J, Yan Q P, Li Z B, Li Y B. 2013. Selection of aptamers against inactive Vibrio alginolyticus and application in a qualitative detection assay. Biotechnology Letters, 35: 909-914.
- Zhang J,Liu Y J, Tian L X, Yang H J, Liang G Y, Yue Y R, Xu D H. 2013. Effects of dietary astaxanthin on growth, antioxidant capacity and gene expression in Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture Nutrition (In press).
- Zhang J,Liu Y J, Tian L X, Yang H J, Liang G Y, Yue Y R, Xu D H. 2012. Effects of dietary mannan oligosaccharide on growth performance, gut morphology and stress tolerance of juvenile Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei. Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 33: 1027-1032.
- Chen G, Zhou H,Ji D L,Gu B H. 2012. Stable isotope enrichment in muscle, liver, and whole fish tissues of brown-marbled groupers (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus). Ecological Processes, 1: 7-11.
- Dong Q F, Yang Y, Su S.. 2012. Nutrition and changes in fish body colouration in catfish. AQUA Culture Asia Pacific Magazine, January/February: 26-28.
- Peng Z D, Dong Q F, Zhang S, Yang Y.2012. An improved culture model for vannamei shrimp in south China. AQUA Culture Asia Pacific Magazine, November/December: 16-19.
- Dong Q F.Overview of Penaeus vannamei production in China. XIV Congreso Ecuatoriano de Acuicultura & Aquaexpo 2012, Ecuador.
- Yang Y,Zhu X M, Han D, Xie S Q. 2012. Dietary choline requirement in slight methionine-deficient diet for juvenile gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio). Aquaculture Nutrition, 18: 620-627.
- Jiang H B, Sun L Y, Chen L Q, Qin J G, Gao L J, Li E C, Sun S M, Jiang X Q. 2012. Partial or Total Replacement of Soybean Meal by Cottonseed Meal in Practical Diets for Chinese Mitten Crab (Eriocheir sinensis): Effects on Growth, Feed Utilization, and Body Composition. The Israeli Journal of Aquaculture-Bamidgeh, 64: 754-761.
- Lin Y C, Gong Y, Yuan Y C, Gong S Y, Yu D H, Li Q, Luo Z. 2012. Dietary L-lysine requirement of juvenile Chinese sucker, Myxocyprinus asiaticus. Aquaculture Research, 1-11.
- Hao J M, Zheng J,Tang X M, Yan Q P, Li Y B, Li Z B. 2011. A simplified system without purification for selection of aptamers against Vibrio alginolyticus. African Journal of Microbiology Research, 5: 3564-3568.
- Chen J, Zhu X M, Han D, Yang Y, Lei W, Xie S Q. 2011. Effect of dietary n-3 HUFA on growth performance and tissue fatty acid composition of gibel carp Carassius auratus gibelio. Aquaculture Nutrition, 17: 476-485.
- Liu X D, Sui B L, Wang Z Y, Cai M Y, Yao C L, Chen Q K. 2011. Estimated reproductive success of brooders and heritability of growth traits for large yellow croaker (Larimichthys crocea) using microsatellites. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 29: 990-995.
- Su S, Dong Q F, Nguyen H L, Vu Q L, Zhang T Z, Yang Y. 2010. Extruded snakehead feed in Vietnam. AQUA Culture Asia Pacific Magazine, November/December: 15-17.
- Liu W S, Xiao J G, Lin Q P, Wang Z S, Li Y, Li W X. 2008. Using planted constructed wetlands to treat wasters from circulating aquaculture of clarias fuscus. Acta Hydrobiologica Sinica, 32: 33-37.
- Yang Y, Xie S Q, Cui Y B, Zhu X M, Lei W, Yang Y X. 2006. Partial and total replacement of fish meal with poultry by-product meal in diets for gibel carp, Carassius auratus gibelio Bloch. Aquaculture Research, 37: 40-48.
- Zhang S, Xie S Q, Zhu X M, Lei W, Yang Y, Zhao M. 2006. Meat and bone meal replacement in diets for juvenile gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio): eﬀects on growth performance, phosphorus and nitrogen loading. Aquaculture Nutrition, 12: 353-362.
- Zhao M, Xie S Q, Zhu X M, Yang Y X, Gan N Q, Song L R. 2006. Eﬀect of inclusion of blue-green algae meal on growth and accumulation of microcystins in gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 22: 72-78.
- Zhao M, Xie S Q, Zhu X M, Yang Y X, Gan N Q, Song L R. 2006. Effect of dietary cyanobacteria on growth and accumulation of microcystins in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Aquaculture, 261: 960-966.
- Wang S, Liu Y J, Tian L X, Xie M Q, Yang H J, Wang Y, Liang G Y. 2005. Quantitative dietary lysine requirement of juvenile grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella. Aquaculture, 249(1-4): 419-429.
- Wang Y, Liu Y J, Tian L X, Du Z Y, Wang J T, Wang S, Xiao W P. 2005. Effects of dietary carbohydrate level on growth and body composition of juvenile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus×O. aureus. Aquaculture Research, 36: 1408-1413.
- Yang Y, Xie S Q, Cui Y B, Wu L, Yang Y, Yu Y. 2004. Effect of replacement of dietary fish meal by meat by meat and bone meal, and poultry by-product meal on growth and feed utilization of gibel carp, Carassius auratus gibelio. Aquaculture Nutrition, 10: 289-294.
- Yang Y, Xie S Q, Lei W, Zhu X M, Yang Y X. 2004. Effect of replacement of fish meal by meat and bone meal and poultry by-product meal in diets on the growth and immune response of Macrobrachium nipponense. Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 17: 105-114.
- Qian X Q, Cui Y B, Xie S Q, Lei W, Zhu X M, Xiong B, Yang Y. 2002. Individual variations in growth, food intake and activity in juvenile Chinese sturgeon Acipenser sinensis Gray. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 18: 695-698.
- Qian X Q, Cui Y B, Xiong B, Xie S Q, Zhu X M, Yang Y. 2001. Spontaneous activity was unaffected by ration size in Nile tilapia and gibel carp. Journal of Fish Biology, 58: 594-598.
- Qian X Q, Cui Y B, Xiong B, Yang Y. 2000. Compensatory growth, feed utilization and activity in gibel carp, following feed deprivation. Journal of Fish Biology, 56: 228-232. 更多
- Sun L Y, Wen X M, Yu Na, Chen L Q, Li E C, Peng D X. 2013. Community Structure of Metazoan Zooplankton in Qingcaosha Reservoir, Shanghai. Journal of Fudan University (Natural Science), 52(1): 119-128.
- Bai H W, Zhang Y, Li X, Sun D J. 2012. Effects of water temperature on feeding, growth and activities of digestive enzymes of juvenile Acipenser schrenckii. Jounal of Fishery Sciences of China, 19(5): 799-805.
- Du S Q, Feng B, Hou G, Lu H S, Yan Y R. 2012. Age and growth of moonfish, Mene maculata from mouth of the Beibu Gulf, South China Sea. Journal of Fisheries of China, 36(4): 576-583.
- Gao X Q, Tian Q J, Shi H Y, Jiang Z Q. 2012. Effects of Dietary L-Carnitine on Growth Performance, Body Composition and Blood Parameters of Japanese Flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) Juvenile. Journal of Guangdong Ocean University, 32(1): 39-46.
- Huang Y L, Xia Z S, Wang J W, Huang L Y, Wu T P, Zou C X, Tang Q F. 2012. Effect of dietary fructooligosaccharides on rumen fermentation functions of water buffalo in vitro. Livestock and Veterinary Physician, 44(12): 13-15.
- Li B W, Song Z R. 2012. The feeding effect of the little electrolysis of the nanocatalyst on larvae and juveniles of penaeus vannamei. Fujian Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 27(S1): 89-93.
- Mei G S, Ji D H, Li B, Xu Y, Chen C S, Xie C T. 2012. Molecular cloning and expression analysis under high temperature stress of ribosomal protein S15a gene from Porphyra haitanensis. Journal of Fisheries of China, 36(12): 1826-1833.
- Peng C C, Li Z J, Gao Y C, Liu X Z, Hu X J. 2012. Characteristics of the evolutionary influence of the planktonic microalgae community surcical on the Penaeus monodon's tidal shrimp culture. Journal of Safety and Environment, 12(5): 95-101.
- Peng C C, Li Z J, Gao Y C, Wen G L, Liu X Z, Hu X J. 2012. The Community Characteristics of Planktonic Microalgae in Tilapai's Culture Ponds Near the Pearl River Estuary. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 31(9): 2019-2030.
- Sui B L, Cai M Y, Liu Y, Wang Z Y. 2012. Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism Analysis on Hybrid Family Between Nibea albiflora♂and Larimichthys crocea ♂. Journal of Jimei University (Natural Science), 17(4): 241-246.
- Sun L Y, Wen X M, Yu Na, Chen L Q. 2012. Influence of water temperature and salinity on standard metabolism of Cipangopaludina cathayensis and Bellamya aeruginosa. Journal of Fishery Sciences of China, 19(2): 275-282.
- Tang X M, Zheng J, Hao J M, Li Z B, Li Y B. 2012. Applications of modern microbial identification technology in research of aquaculture environment, 39(6): 835-842.
- Xia Z S, Wu T P, Nong Z J, Huang S H, Liao Z C, Feng W X. 2012. Effect of dietary cydteamine and yeast chromium on digestibility and metabolizability of nutrient in diets for growing pigs. Cereal & feed Industry, 2: 53-55.
- Xiao B C, Sun L Y, Feng D X, Yu N, Chen L Q. 2012. Meta-zooplankton Community Structure and Its Relationship with Environmental Factors in Wenruitang River. Journal of Hydroecology, 33(4): 14-20.
- Zou Z M, Jiang J S, Song T. 2012. Take Full Advantage of Shrubby Grassland Resources in Rocky Mountain for the Development of Goats Competitive Industries in Mashan County of Guangxi. Animal Husbandry and Feed Science, 33(5-6): 66-68.
- Hu P, Huang X D, Guo T F, Xie N, Yin Y Q, Hua X M, Zhou H Q. 2011. The effect of partial replacement of fish meal by corn gluten meal in diet on the growth and muscle composition of Macrobrachium nipponensis. Journal of Shanghai Ocean University, 20(2): 230-237.
- Huang H, Cheng Q Q, Zheng J C. 2011. New identification methods for three Scombridae fishes based on morphological and molecular markers. Marine Fisheries, 33(3): 297-303.
- Li D, Chang Y Q, Wang Y D, Ding J. 2011. Construction of SMART cDNA Library from Tube Foot of Sea Cucumber (Apostichopus japonicas) and EST Analysis. Biotechnology Bulletin, 9:193-198.
- Lin Y C, Gong Y, Gong S Y, Yuang Y C, Yu D H, Li Q. 2011. Comparison of nutrient components in muscle of wild and farmed groups of Myxocyprinus asiaticus. Freshwater Fisheries, 41(6): 70-75.
- Ma Bo, Bai H W, Jiang Z F. 2011. Population Structure and Changes in Chum Salmon Oncorhynchus keta in Ussuri River during 2010. Chinese Journal of Fisheries, 24(3): 35-38.
- Peng C C, Li Z J, Cao Y C, Liu X Z, Hu X J. 2011. Structure characteristics of planktonic microalgae community in Litopenaeus vannamei shoal water culture ponds in western Guangdong. Progress in Fishery Sciences, 32(4): 117-125.
- Peng C C, Li Z J, Gao Y C, Liu X Z, Hu X J.2011. Change of dominant species of planktonic microalgae in Litopenaeus vannamei's semi-intensive culture ponds and its impact on the culture environment. Marine Environmental Science, 30(2): 194-198.
- Sui B L, Liu Y D, Wang Z Y. 2011. Effects of salinity on hatching rate and early fry activity in large yellow croaker Larimichthys crocea. Annual of the Chinese fishery society. Xiamen.
- Wen X M, Sun L Y, Yu Na, Chen L Q. 2011. Effect of Temperature and Salinity on Metabolism of Anodonia woodiana. Journal of Fudan University (Natural Science), 50(5): 632-638.
- Wen X M, Sun L Y, Yu Na, Chen L Q. 2011. Impact on growth of Microcysti aeruginasa and water quality by silver carp (Hypophthalmichths molitrix) in aquarium indoor. Annual of the Chinese fishery society. Xiamen.
- Wu C X, Wu Z H, Jian J C, Lu Y S. 2011. The molecular subtyping and distribution of virulence genes in vibrio alginolyticus isolated from different districts. Annual of the Chinese fishery society. Xiamen.
- Zhong Y M, Liu D B, Feng B B, Chen H, Lin G W, Li J L. 2011. Optimization of SRAP-PCR System with Orthogonal Design in Sinonovacula constricat. Biotechnology Bulletin, 6: 99-103.
- Zhou Q B, Xie X Q, Li Y G. 2011. A Study on the Dynamics of the Lipid Content in Tissues of Rice Field Eel, Monopterus albus. Acta Agriculture Universitatis Jiangxiensis, 33(4): 0774-0780.
- Pan L L, Zhang G R, Wei K J, Zhang J. 2010. A Comparison of the Gill Morphometry of Four Mudskippers (Gobiidae: Oxudercinae) from Southeast Asia and Oceania: with Comments on Ecological Adaptation. Chinese Journal of Zoology, 45(4): 1-10.
- Peng C C, Li Z J, Gao Y C, Liu X Z, Hu X J. 2010. A review of water environment regulation by planktonic microalgae in shrimp ponds. South China Fisheries Science, 6(5): 74-80.
- Song Z G, Wang W, Jiang Z Q, Yin X W, Tan S R, Zhang Y, Meng W. 2010. An assessment of ecosystem health in Taizi River basin using F-IBI. Journal of Dalin Ocean University, 25(6): 480-487.
- Xie C T, Mei G S, Chen C S, Ji D H. 2010. Improvement and comparison of extraction methods of total RNA from thalli in Porphyra haitanensis. Journal of Fisheries of China, 34(2): 220-226.
- Chen N, Lin G, Rao X Z, Zhang D C. 2009. Analysis and evaluation on nutritive components of Pollicipes mitella. Journal of Tropical Oceanography, 6(28): 117-122.
- He Z H, Chen C F, Gao Y, Meng X L, Tian T. 2009. Phylogenetic Analysis and Identification of Probiotics HY2136 from Ricefield Eel (Monopterus Albus) Intestine. Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University, 28(6): 715-718.
- Liu C W, Xu TJ, Liu L, Guo Y S, Dong Q F. 2009. Sequence Comparison and Systematic Analysis of mtDNA 16s rRNA Genomic Fragments of Lutjanus. Oceanologia et Limnologia Sinica, 40(5): 563-571.
- Peng Z D, Jian J C, Wu Z H, Lu Y S. 2009. Degradation Kinetics of Larval Specific Maternal Antibody from Crimson Snapper (Lutjanus Erythopterus). Acta Hydrobiology Sinica, 33(1): 34-38.
- Shi Z H, Peng S M, Yin Y Q, Luo H Z, Ni M L. 2009. Morphological changes of embryo and yolk sac larvae of barred knifejaw (Oplegnathus fascltus) under salinity stress. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 28(3): 471-476.
- Yin Y Q, Huang X X, Li W W, Shi Z H, Hua X M, Yang Z G. 2009.The effects of different enrichments and dosages on survival rate and fatty acid composition of Brachionus plicatilis. Journal of Shanghai Ocean University. 18(5): 532-538.
- Zhang L M, Wu Z H, Jian J C, Lu Y S, Peng Z D, Jian H J. 2009. Effects of Intraperitonealy Injected Enrofloxacin and Florfenicol on Serum IgM Concentration in Crimson Snapper ( Lutjanus sanguineus). Journal of Guangdong Ocean University, 29(3): 34-38.
- Liu H, Dong Q F, Huang J J, Lin X K, Liu C W. 2008. A Conparative Study of Karyotypes of Orechrom is niloticus ×O.aureus and Oreochrom is sp. Modern Agriculture Sciences, 15(2): 47-49.
- Tang W B, Zhu B K. 2008. Effects of Source® Peptide Replacing Fish Meal on Growth and Feed Utilization of Juvenile Yellow Catfish (Pelteobagrus fulvidrac). Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition, 20(2): 133-139.
- Zheng M Z, Li G, Wu H B, Tao L, Yao Y H. 2008. Effects of Plants Harvesting on Substrate Enzyme Activities of Constructed Wetlands. Freshwater Fisheries, 38(2): 52-53.
- Dong Q F, Liu C W, Guo Y S, Liu L, Xu T J. 2007. Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite makers in Epinephelus awoara. Hereditias, 31(7): 841-847.
- Dong Q F, Liu C W, Guo Y S, Liu L, Wu Y. 2007. Microsatellite analysis of genetic diversity and phylogenetic relationship of nine species of grouper in genus Epinephelus. Hereditas, 29(7): 837-843.
- Liu Z F, Wang Q, Wang L, Li Y S, Q D, Song Z G. 2007. Study on the Toxicity of Detergents to Aquatic Animal. Journal of Agri. Sci. 35(11): 3324-3325.
- Chen W Z, Xu D S, Wang D Q, Deng Y M, She Z M, Guang Y, Li Y Y. 2007. Study on the spawning and hatching technique for Trachinotus ovatus. Journal of Oceanography in Taiwan Strait. 26(3): 435-441.
- Wu L X, Liu Y, Wang X, Deng H X. 2007. The effects of starvation and refeeding on metabolism in shrimp (Marspenaeus japonicas). Journal of Dalian Fisheries University, 22(2): 109-112.
- Liang C M, Pan Q, Wang X D, He F, Bi Y Z. 2006. EOG Responses Induced by Short-chain Peptide and Protein Hydrolysate from Olfactory Epithelium of Tilapia Oreochromis niloticus ×O.aureus. 6th Symposium of World's Chinese Scientists on Nutrition & Feeding of Finfish and Shellfish, Qingdao.
- He F, Pan Q, Wang X D, Liang C M, Bi Y Z. 2006. Effects of Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Protein on Growth Performance and Nutritional Physiology in Mud Carp Larvae. 6th Symposium of World's Chinese Scientists on Nutrition & Feeding of Finfish and Shellfish. Qingdao.
- He F, Pan Q, Wang X D, Liang C M, Bi Y Z . 2006. Effects of Dietary Glutathione on Growth Performance and Nutritional Physiology in Grass Carp Larvae. 6th Symposium of World's Chinese Scientists on Nutrition & Feeding of Finfish and Shellfish. Qingdao.
- Yang Y O, Yao F, Yu W B, Peng Z D. 2006. The Relationship between Body Weight and the Biochemical Composition and Energy Content of Female and Male Odontobutis obscurus. Freshwater Fisheries, 36(4): 26-28.
- Liu W S, Li Y, Xiao J G. 2004. Observation on the embryonic development of Clarias fuscus. Journal of South China Agriculture University, 25(4): 89-92.
- Yang Y, Xie S Q, Liu J K. 2004. Studies of fish meal in aquafeeds. Journal of Fisheries of China, 28(5): 573-578.